This game is kind of unusual for it's leveling part(at least for me who play GC and GD). To get the best/highest stats card, you need to raise the cards to max level.
Here's the steps :
1) Get 2 identical cards in this case I'll use 2 Android. In order to get an Android, you will need 2 Mechanics and 2 Enchanter cards. ALL MUST BE LVMAX 30.
2) Combine(Amalgamation) them and you will get 2 Android that are stronger that normal Android combined with LV1 cards.
3) Raise both Android to LVMAX 40.
4) Buy Arcana Succession from the shop. (Medals are received from Quests or selling Rare or higher cards)
5) Evolve the MAX Android with the other MAX Android, MUST USE Arcana Succession! ( CARD WILL NOT FAIL THERE IS A TRANSLATION MISTAKE IN GAME .. THE CARD CAN NOT FAIL).
6) Now level her up and TADA! You should get highest stats possible without burning lots of +atk/def arcana.
- This kind of make the game balance out that people without much luck of getting SR cards can compete with highly boosted HR cards.
Good luck hunting^^,
(Fixed by ωเℓℓเα๓) (Slimes editted by Masterzet)
How to use slimes:
[For normal slimes at MAXED level]
Max Level 40: 1 Slime + 1 Arcana OR 2 Slimes
Max Level 50: 1 Slime + 2 Arcana OR 2 Slimes + 1 Arcana
Max Level 60: 2 Slimes + 2 Arcanas
- 1 Arcana = You can use either Arcana Blessing or Arcana Training
*2 Arcana = Both arcana together
- You should medal your Metal slime after Amalgation with Gold Girl-
The above numbers are a bit overkill. Here are better numbers: Use slimes with both Arcana Training and Arcana Blessing to do:
N Slime lvl 18 = lvl 1 -> lvl 30
N Slime lvl 20 = lvl 1 -> lvl 40
N Slime lvl 27 = lvl 1 -> lvl 50
2x N Slime lvl 27 = lvl 1 -> lvl 60
Or you can try this:
lv 30 = 18 slime + 1 arcana
lv40 = 18 slime + 2 arcana
lv 50 = 27 slime + 2 arcana
lv 60 = 2x27 slime + 2 arcana
lv 70 = 4x 27 slime + 2 arcana
lv 80 = 8x 27 slime + 2 arcana